- Company News
RBA and COVID-19
Over the past few weeks, we have monitored the situation regarding SARS-CoV-2. We have made the following changes until further notice.
- Sales visits to sites should only be for urgent replacements. We will be happy to meet screen to screen via Zoom. Please contact your salesperson if you would like to that.
- Staff, when possible, have been instructed to work from home. We will have one person in the office to process orders and for pickups.
- Service calls have increased and we have placed a triage system in place to grade requests based on need. Service will still operate. Please click here to submit a request.
- Service Techs will travel in separate vehicles to job sites. When possible please make sure there is parking for two vehicles.
- Items that are in stock may take an extra day or two to reach you.
- Items that are out of stock may have extended lead time. Most items are imported from other countries and the supply chain has been severely affected by this.
As of now this is in effect for 2 weeks but may be extended as needed or recommended. Please feel free to reach out to our staff or email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.