Exciting New In-Line and End Suction Pump Series are Coming Soon from Pentair!
Pentair is pleased to announce that our new series of Pentair Aurora in-line and end suction pumps will be available soon. These new pumps will include new shared hydraulics with higher efficiencies. The new in-line pumps will provide versatile designs for smaller footprint and extended durability. The new end suction pumps will also feature extended durability and reliability.
- Two models of 13.5″ in-line pumps are available now. Visit the product web page for more information.
- 11″ in-line and end suction pumps will be available in late Summer 2019
- 7″ and 9.5″ in-line and end suction pumps will be available in January 2020
- More 13.5″ in-line and end suction pump options will be available in Spring 2020
Please note performance curves will be available in our Encompass pump selector tool at 60 days prior to market availability.
In addition to these performance enhancements, these new pump series will be compliant with the performance requirements that were mandated by the United States Department of Energy (US DOE).
The United States Department of Energy (US DOE) has mandated that certain pump categories must meet a minimum energy conservation standard. A new performance metric, Pump Energy Index – PEI of 1.00 or less, is required to comply with the standard. The deadline for compliance is January 27, 2020. More information can be found at the Hydraulic Institute website and FAQ page.
A summary with equipment class definitions and images can be found at this informational website.
Kind reminder to please note the following important dates and product series impacted:
- Pentair Aurora 320 (1HP and above), 340, 360 and 530 series pumps will be discontinued. Final date to place orders will be June 1, 2019 and the last ship date will be December 31, 2019.
- The current, non-DOE compliant Pentair Aurora 3800 and 382 series pumps with manufacture dates prior to January 2020 will have a final order date of September 1, 2019 and the last ship date will be December 31, 2019.
For all of these discontinued pumps noted, supporting replacement parts will be available for seven years.
For more information, please refer to your local Pentair Aurora Sales Representative.